The iButton Probe provides the electrical contact necessary for the transfer of data to and from the DS19xx family of iButtons. The round probe shape provides a self-aligning interface that readily matches the circular rim of the iButton’s MicroCan package. Metal contacts resist wear and are easy to keep clean. Ibutton Probe Application 1.Access Control /Hotel, Smart community, Fire alarm control;Swimming pools,water patrol,field work is extremely humid environment. 2.Work-In-Progress Tracking 3.Tool Management /Fleet management /Commercial cash registers 4.Inventory Control.
* Simple, low-cost metal stampings form a read/write probe for the iButton family
* Probe guides the entry of the iButton
* iButton slides over the surface to self-clean contacts
* Accessible shallow probe cavity simplifies removal of debris such as mud
* Flexible design supports panel-mount or hand-grip mount with optional tactile feedback
* Bright tarnish-resistant metal surface provides millions of operations
* Panel-mount probe, prewired for easy installation